Letters from a Sailor

Letters from a Sailor
Clark "Buss" Gerdes, USN

Friday, October 4, 2013

Cannes, France

30 December 1952
"Well I made a resolution alright, but I don't know if I can keep it. I can't tell you what it is otherwise I would. One thing sure, I am going to try and keep that waist line of mine down to a few inches. If you seen me like this I am afraid that you would throw me out of the house. Only kidding darling as I don't think that you would throw me out of anywhere, would you...Say how would you like to take a little trip up to New York again on a week end when I get home. I don't want to take any leave as I want to save that for when you are pregnant...Just think, only 37 more days and I will have you in my arms again. Boy oh Boy, won't that be grand."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment