Letters from a Sailor

Letters from a Sailor
Clark "Buss" Gerdes, USN

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

29 January 1957
"I certainly feel sorry for you there with the children giving you such a bad time. There is really nothing that I can do to help you out. Gosh, staying up all nite with Sandra. Then Timmy giving you such a time. If only I was there to stay up all nite with them...That pacifier is OK with me if it will do any good. Just so you get your right food and right sleep...I spent some money this afternoon for some valentines for you and the kids...I really wanted to get you a larger one but I didn't have enough money for it just now...Is the trailer fixed as yet? I hope that it didn't ruin it too much. Like I said, get it fixed and don't worry about the cost...Give the children a big hug for me, I really mean it."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment