Letters from a Sailor

Letters from a Sailor
Clark "Buss" Gerdes, USN

Sunday, August 25, 2013

30 September 1952
"Say Honey, Sweetheart, Babe, Darling, Sugar, and all the rest of the pretty names that I can think of, would you do something for me. Just send me a couple of Reader's Digest...Illustrated Mechanics, True or some good magazine that has true stories in it....I like to lay in my bunk at nite and read such things....Write when you can as I always enjoy a letter from my sweet little wife."




2 comments:

  1. I have some old True Magazines around here somewhere, or maybe I sold them on Ebay. Fun to hear about them in real life!
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christi Brose~ I don't know why my Google account won't put my name on, does the same with other blogs.

      Delete